Sponsor

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

7 Pieces Outfits



This is only my second time linking up with other fashion bloggers. Thanks Audrey from Putting Me together and Ma Nouvelle Mode. I also do budgeting bloggers. This challenge is a good way to see how creative I can get with limited options. I think it's interesting that I didn't choose any pants for 7x7 since that's what I wear 90% of the time, but whatever! See below for my different outfit combos.






Lace top: TjMaxx
Pink Cardigan: Ross 
Blue ruffled top: Old
Polka-dot Dress: Old 
White Shorts: OP Walmart 

I actually made 9 different combinations with my 7 pieces! I really like the outfits with the white shorts. 

Two things I learned from this blog post. 1) It's really hard to get good photos to include my shoes with my iphone camera. 2) I've been using pixlr to make my collages, but just found fotor and like it a lot better. What website do you use to make your collages?

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you made so many outfits, Averie! My favorite is the white lace top with your white shorts. Very cute with the belt and necklaces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the first time I ever really considered white shorts - especially since they are from Walmart - so that would be cost-effective if/when I spilled on them! They look really great. I love the dress and skirt. But I agree with Audrey - the white shorts and lace top are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did such a great just of maximizing your 7 pieces! I really how you mixed up the lace top - it looks like a totally different shirt depending on how you tuck it in/accessorize it!

    Laura @ The Merger Journal

    themergerjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job! This just goes to show that with a little thought we can utilize what's in our closets. I agree with the ladies above, I like the white shorts outfits!

    I usually use Picmonkey or ipiccy to edit photos (when I'm not too lazy, which is usually most of the time), but I should check these links out too.

    Have a great weekend! Heather

    ReplyDelete