Sponsor

Monday, March 2, 2015

Budgeting Bloggers: February



Gold Necklace via StichFix (Similar) $35
Blouse via Goodwill (Similar) $6
Gap pullover (Similar) via Goodwill $13
J.Crew dress (Similar) via Goodwill $8
Everlane V-neck Shirts 3 for $45-Returning

February Total: $112

  • I just started Stick Fix this month. You can try it here. I only kept the necklace this time. But I loved the jeans they sent, I just don't need yet another pair of jeans. Next time I'll do a blog post about my "fix."
  • Love this white blouse perfect for work!
  • The Everlane shirts were not my cup of tea. I'm looking for something with a little more stretch. 
  • They don't call the Zella leggings "live in" leggings for nothing. Best leggings ever. Worth $50!



1 comment:

  1. Our second option was to re-program the fire alarm system to exclude all the areas in the clean rooms. This option was a bit tricky as there were some uncertainty as to how the alarm bells were wired up. We had to admit that although everything was drawn on paper on the as-built drawings, we were not 100% sure whether the re-programming will cover all the alarm bells inside the clean rooms or not Marlboro Cigarettes. Moreover, there had been some renovation done on the existing building and nobody had taken the trouble to test the alarm bells then Newport Cigarettes Website. So this option was also shelved.

    ReplyDelete