Sponsor

Sunday, April 14, 2013

SPEND VS. SAVE:  Infinity Ring

Before you look any lower on this page can you spot the Spend and the Save? In the words of Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story, "To infinity..... and beyond"!Ok, Ok, enough about that! Give up? See below for prices and links.



Spend #1:$129.99 Zales
Spend #2: $49.99 Super Jeweler
Spend #3: $16.00 Etsy
Save #4: $8.50 Icing

I love this new infinity jewelry concept. And even though I'm extremely picky when it comes to jewelry I loved this diamond infinity ring from Icing. And only $8.50? What a Save! I was really impressed with Icing's new in-store look and their selection too.

I almost bought this adorable statement necklace also from Icing. But I'm working on a budget and I didn't want to spend it on something that I'd only wear a few times.....
$14.50 Glitter Stone Flower Statement Necklace

Does anyone know of any used jewelry websites? As much as I love shopping I'm always looking to play my part and support recycling in every form possible! If you don't know what I'm talking about....ask Macklemore & Ryan Lewis.





No comments:

Post a Comment