Sponsor

Sunday, April 14, 2013

SPEND VS. SAVE:  White Lace Flat

Ok, before you look any lower on this page can you spot the Spend and the Save? I'll give you a hint....April showers bring May flowers? Give up? See below for prices and links.


Spend #2: $50.49 Baby Daughter
Spend #3: $58.00 Tom's
Save #4: $14.95 H&M

I love the new lace trend that's currently going on. It's classic, girly, and just in time for Spring! This past weekend I went and visited a friend who is getting married in few months. She has a gorgeous dress with beautiful lace details which inspired me to buy these white lace flats from H&M! And what a great deal right? Only $14.95! I don't usually shop at H&M because I always feel like even the biggest sizes there don't fit me, but they really have so many cute clothes that are also affordable!

(*I thought the H&M flats ran about 1/2 size small. I'm normally about a 9, the 9.5 fit great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment