Sponsor

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Trendy: Olive Hi Lo skirt, Striped Top & Statement necklace



Top: Ross (Old Navy, Target, & Love this)
Belt: Thrifted
Skirt: Target (thrifted) (Exact)
Sandal: MUDD (thrifted) (exact,exact in yellow, & smaller wedge)
Necklace: Ross (Love this, Cute, & Bargain)

I've been looking for a cute statement necklace for months. But all the one's a like are NOT in my budget. When I found this one the other day at Ross for only $12.00 I knew I had to get it, even if it meant that I'd be going over my May budget (yes, I know the month isn't even close to being over yet!) I love the gold and white flowers and the size of the pendants! It's the perfect spring accessory!

15% off Old Navy Online now through 5/27/2013
Up to 40% off Gap items now through 5/27/2013

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous skirt! The style and color is great. I love statement necklaces too. They can take a basic t shirt and jeans and make it extra special. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather. I've been reading you and your daughter's blog for a few months now and I love it! I really love the statement necklace trend but I never seem to find affordable ones that I like.

      Delete